Monday, December 13, 2010

Emma Fever


As everybody knows, Emma Watson is the pretty young actress who stars in the Harry Potter films. I've known it, and I've had nothing to do with Harry Potter (haven't seen the films, haven't read the books).

I never had any hatred for Harry Potter, I merely avoided it because I have a tendency to avoid things that are popular (I'm not a scenester or a fad kid). That, and compared to the other popular fantasy story which I really like, The Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter seemed kind of kidsy. But, from the very beginning, I knew that someday, Emma Watson would be my excuse to watch those films.

Well, she came to me last night in a dream (no kidding), and now I'm rather smitten with her. So I think the time has come. I am right now seriously considering marathoning the six Harry Potter movies that have heretofore been released. Hopefully before the [first part of the] seventh slips out of theaters. Stay tuned.

The Philosopher's Stone
The Chamber of Secrets
The Prisoner of Azkaban
The Goblet of Fire
The Order of the Phoenix
The Half-Blood Prince
The Deathly Hallows (Part 1)
The Deathly Hallows (Part 2)

Bonus: Ballet Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment