Saturday, November 18, 2006

After Dark Horrorfest: 8 Films To Die For (2006)

Note: This review was originally posted on Myspace. I am reposting it here for archival purposes. It has been backdated to the date of its original posting.

Night 1: I saw the first three movies of Horrorfest tonight. It was fun, and the movies were pretty good. I've included brief descriptions and my reactions to each of the movies below. I've also included for each movie reasons I think that these particular movies might be considered too graphic for general audiences (and hence, why they're a part of Horrorfest).

Reincarnation
Unrest
Dark Ride

Night 2: I saw three more Horrorfest movies tonight. And once again, I've included brief descriptions and my reactions to each of the movies below (as well as reasons I think that these particular movies might be considered too graphic for general audiences). I'd like to say that the quality as well as the creepiness of the movies shown tonight were generally higher than the movies shown last night. But it's no surprise they'd save the better movies for Saturday night.

The Gravedancers
The Abandoned
Penny Dreadful

Night 3: Well, I just saw my last movie of Horrorfest. I regret not being able to see Wicked Little Things, but the schedule was earlier for Sunday and it was just too early for me. I do not, however, regret missing Snoop Dogg's Hood of Horror.

The Hamiltons

No comments:

Post a Comment